Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Going Blogging

So I figured it was high time Andrew and I start a family blog since we are now starting a family! Since school ended in June I have found myself highly busy taking naps, getting the house unpacked, keeping it clean, and preparing for little Bradford's arrival. We have had a pretty busy summer so far taking day trips to visit friends and family on the weekends, going to Lamaze classes, parenting classes at the hospital, cooking out with friends and going to the pool.
To kick off the summer we went to Shelby to attend my best friend Claire's wedding.
For July 4th we went to Virginia and hung out with the Kinzie clan, we enjoyed lots of food, fireworks and catching up! Grandma Kinzie made Bradford a baby blanket, it is adorable. July is also Brolly's 1st birthday! Happy Birthday Brolly!!! He is anxiously awaiting the arrival of his baby brother:) I am into my 34th week and we are getting very excited as well! We started painting his room last night, really his Uncle Frank did, while Daddy helped and I attended for moral support. The color is Asparagus (green) and there will be pictures following when it is finished.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahahahaha who let that walrus go down the waterslide???????

    ReplyDelete