Thursday, August 26, 2010

We have a plan!

Brady has continued to decide to not make his grand entrance into the world...so when I went to the doc this afternoon she said that if he does not come over the weekend I will go into the hospital Sunday evening and be given Cervidil which will prepare my cervix for labor. Labor will then be induced Monday morning and I will deliver sometime later in the day. I am great now that there is a plan and an end in sight knowing that he will be here no later than Monday sometime or early Tuesday morning. I am ready!!!

1 comment:

  1. Made it to Sunday, huh? Phew. Thinking of you 3- and I'm sure that half the world is thinking of you 3 <3! Can't wait to hear about your next few days; obviously, awhile after they occur- hope this all gets moving healthfully and happily!!

    ReplyDelete