Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Week 4 Continuing to Learn More

Sunday evening we enjoyed a family movie night! It was so nice to have Andrew home and spend some time snuggling on the couch together. 

Friends came over almost everyday this week to walk and we have been walking Brolly with the stroller which has been really fun and we are excited knowing how great he is doing!

We went out and about a lot this week!  Mommy is learning what it means to SLOWWWW DOWN...it is not easy for her because she wants to go go go like she used to.  We founds his Halloween costume, it is super cute "Our Little Pumpkin". 

I went in for my post op and everything is looking good, I have about two more weeks of taking it easy, no running or riding yet, but it is right around the corner.  I am excited to push my butt to get back into shape 20 lbs to go and I am going to get FIT because I can!

 Erin and Brady having snuggle time!


 Sweet sweet baby
Thursday September 30 was our 4 year wedding anniversary!  It is so exciting to look back and see where we came from and how wonderful and blessed our lives together have been so far!  Last year we had a 2 month old puppy and lived in the apartment and I was working a job.  Now we have a house a 1 yr old puppy, a baby and I am at home, they are all good changes!  We really enjoy each others company and have so much fun laughing together and goofing off doing almost anything.  Life is the most different for us right now than it has been yet.  I am at home and able to slowly take care of more everyday which I love and becoming parents is truly a reason to celebrate this year!  Andrew has become an amazing Dad, he loves his little boy so much and we enjoy having him around and doing things together as a family.  I love you Andrew Bost, you rock my world and I am so proud of the man you are and how hard you work to provide for your family and for making our lives fun!

Friday night Nana came into town to watch Bradford and Andrew and I went on our first date as parents to get Mexican for our anniversary.  Mexican is always our first choice and we had a great time!  A big thank you to Nana and for her hanging out Saturday morning so we could go to the grocery store as well. 

We dog sat OE this weekend and her and Brolly played together constantly and Saturday it was beautiful and we took all the kids to the park for a mile and 1/2 walk it was a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment