Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving has come and gone!

We had a good Thanksgiving visit with Andrew's family and are now gearing up for Christmas, trying to get the house deep cleaned this week to decorate for Christmas, I am doing most of my shopping online this year!  It is so much easier that way. 

We got to spend some time with friends we do not see very much and I went shopping for me! It is such a rarity these days!!  Andrew and I are going to run a 5K in March with Allison (andrew's sister), I am so excited b/c it is more motivation to lose that baby weight, and I am well on my way, as well as for Andrew to get fit:)!

Little Bradford loves talking now (wonder who he gets that from) and we went to the doctor for a suspected ear infection today but just a cold.  He weighs 12lbs and 4 oz WOW he is getting to be a big boy!  He is such a little joy for us.  All his Cary grandparents couldn't get enough of him, he was so good and handled all the passing around like a champ.  It has been rough getting back into gear at home though from all the going we did while there and this little cold he is fighting.  Sleep is much better here and he is resting up!

No comments:

Post a Comment