Thursday, December 16, 2010

We have sleet!

It sleeted today!  There is no school today, but I don't care because I don't have to go there anymore!:)  We did our own Christmas pics this year for our card, here are a few from the many.


     aaachoo!  Little Bradford is cute even when he sneezes!


Good buddies!

                                                 
Brolly loves any snow/sleet/ice. He loves to run around the yard trying to bite it off the grass! He is so funny! Here he is in front of the Christmast tree asking, "Haven't I been such a good boy this year?"



Here are a few shots of Brady in his new little coat!  He looks like such a big boy!

In addition to my last post on tradition, I am super thankful to have parents on both sides that do not pressure us to be here and there but let us make our own decisons!  I have friends who are not so lucky and that have parents that say that's not fair you saw them more lately etc.  Andrew and I are also conscious of how much we are with each family, but both visit often (mostly to see Bradford) and we want to see both equally frequently, so to my parents and in-laws alike THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your child is HUGE. I just can't believe how fast he is growing- and how tall/long he looks!! And ofc ourse, how ridiculously precious<3

    ReplyDelete