Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy New Year

It has been awhile, I have many pictures and videos from Christmas!  We had a wonderful first Christmas with Bradford.  It was great having Andrew's family come and see us to celebrate at our house and we got many wonderful things!  We went to Hickory to see Andrew's dad's family, Shelby for four days to see my family and Salem to see my mom's family!  It was a lot less running than past Christmases and with a four month old I am thankful.   Andrew had  a week off between Christmas and New Year's and we hung out at the house cleaning and putting everything back in it's place!  I was very excited to set up Brady's little play room upstairs!  I am loving my new duvet cover, floor steamer and listening to my shuffle while exercising.  Our guest room looks wonderful with new curtains and sheets.  Andrew was way excited about his extension ladder, new watch he bought, and running shoes.  We have a new theme in our home, it is exercise and healthy eating which we have both already lost weight this new year and that is very exciting!

Our Little Mister is changing so much.  He is grabbing at things including my hair which I have since gotten cut shorter, and passing things from one hand to the next, talking to us often, going down at 9PM every night PRAISE THE LORD, and slept 8 hours last night from 9-5am!!!!!!  He plays with toys now which has been really fun for me we do this every night for about two hours before bedtime. This is very exciting for us, he is doing so well!  We are loving each new stage of development with him and we have so much fun with him.  I am so thankful to have a husband that understands when I need a break!  I went to the woman's fellowship last night at church baby less and it was wonderful to worship and fellowship and listen to the speakers who always inspire my faith!

I hope everyone else's new year is going as wonderful as ours is!

No comments:

Post a Comment