Friday, July 15, 2011

Big Baby

Last week we took Bradford to the doctor for his 9 month well check (even though he is 10 months :\ oops).  He weighed in at 19.5 lbs and was at 99% for height, 19% for weight and 52% for the size of his cranium!  In other words long and skinny.  The doc joked that he is taking after Andrew in height and me in weight.  Most babies don't gain a lot of weight during this stage because they are so mobile but the doc said this was his biggest weight gain yet!  Little man is eating a lot of what we eat at meals, has started waving, listening a little better and continues to get his hand in the toilet every chance he gets, and pull all my books off the shelf!  He thinks he is funny...I guess he is!  He broke one of my blinds, so I taped it back together, I am rather crafty.  Here is a video of him walking last night!  This kid wants to be walking!  Sorry for the crazy camera moves!  The second video is from earlier this week as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment