Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Changes

Ever since we moved in I have wanted to get rid of the built in entertainment center, so yesterday Andrew and Frank demolished it!  I put my other entertainment center there and we moved around the living room furniture and it looks so much better, also on the home improvement list: Patch and paint walls in living room, new blinds for living room and bedroom, and  a storm door on the front door!  I am very excited about this because it will let light and sun in especially with the winter coming soon it will be so nice!

Before

After...much better!!!!!!

Also we are done with nursing!  I went one year, and a week and a half!  I am glad to be done but it was all well worth it!

Enjoying a new angle of the living room


Tired but good day!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Momma!!! That is certainly something to be proud of; being able to nourish cute boy like that. And now, being able to begin the new 'independence' phase. What a big boy!

    ReplyDelete