Thursday, December 8, 2011

Para sailing, 3 months overdue!

Since it has been way too long, Andrew and I got the opportunity to go para sailing when we were at the beach with some other members of the family back in September!  Andrew was the 3rd runner up from the spoons competition after Keith who one and Kathleen.  Thanks to his competitive spirit and desire to succeed I was able to partake in this exciting adventure with him!  He has been sky diving I have been bungee jumping and white water rafting, but none of these things have we experienced together.  It was exciting for us to be able to share this opportunity together!
Leaving to go parasailing!

                                      
On the boat before the big adventure!

We even parasailed in the order of the the winners, not on purpose of course!

Ellen and Keith went FIRST, up in the air!

Kathleen and Amy about to head up second!

Yay!  Our turn, I was so excited!!!

And we are off!

Andrew is a ham, and of course makes me laugh constantly and while in the air he is shaking around and freaking me out as well as trying to flip as you will see in the picture below...Crazy!


We were way up!


I loved the experience!  It was so peaceful up in the air and very quiet.  You can see for what feels like miles and we saw a lot of jellyfish and barracudas.  The water was beautiful and I loved getting to share the experience with my awesome husband!  Thanks Sandra and Gary for an awesome surprise adventure!




No comments:

Post a Comment