Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Back with a Vengeance


Well I am back from my 4 month hiatus!  I apologize for all the posts coming as I will be catching up the last four months!  Time has just gotten away from me.  We had a wonderful Christmas.  There is a movie called Four Christmases about a couple that travels to see all of their family and they have four different celebrations.  Christmas kind of feels like that all wrapped up seeing all the family!  We have a lot of family to visit, it is wonderful and can be a lot all at the same time.  I left some time for us to have a night at home to wake up and do Christmas with Brady but the poor little guy was so exhausted!  It is funny how this whole parenting gig is sometimes learn as you go as my plan did not work, but now we have a better idea of what we need to do for our family next year.

Before Christmas we had a party with some of the girls I am friends with from MOMS (Mothers of Many Seasons) with all of their children and husbands.  Everyone made food and there were toddlers and toys everywhere, it was so much fun!

Brady's friend Carter

Love these girls!

My small group that meets on Wednesdays started out 4 years ago with almost 15 girls and now is down to 3 due to life taking people on to other new exciting adventures!  I so cherish my Wednesday night out with the girls. It has been 4 of us for the last 3 years and now there are 3.  Our friend Becca and her husband John just got stationed at Fort Bragg.  I was sad to see her go but she is still not too far away.  These girls have known all the ups and downs as I have known theirs and we have prayed, cried, laughed and walked many Wednesday nights together.  I am so thankful for they are in my life and how they hold me accountable in so many ways!  I love you Christen, Becca and Lauren!!! This Christmas we got our families together and ate dinner and all of us girls made home made gifts for each other, we all love to craft and everything was so creative!

Lauren, me, Christen and Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment