Monday, April 23, 2012

March...and into April!


The weather in March was unseasonably warm for this time of the year!  It reminded me more of late May when you can feel Summer around the corner.  March quickly flew in and flew out.  We did some fun things like going to To Dye For to ti-dye a t-shirt,  and we went to Cary to see Andrew's best friend Matt and his wife Beth off to San Francisco and hung out with Andrew's family for Palm Sunday as well that weekend.  

We went to To Dye For with my MOPS group from church.  My friend Lindsay that I used to teach with came also with her daughter Brynlee.  She had Brynlee six months after Brady was born!   It was a neat place for groups because they had chalk for the kids to draw on the walls with, they could build with blocks or color while taking turns to all get their shirts ti-dyed.

Lindsay and Brynlee
Mr. Cuties
Miss Cutie
Building with blocks
                                                  
 Palm Sunday weekend we got together with Andrew's family to eat lunch at his mom's house after church for an early birthday celebration for Andrew.  Brady loved his stuffed lamb from Grandma!  He is a sucker for anything soft!

Bradford with his basket

 To touch or not to touch?

I got the remote now!

They better not try to take it from me!

Daddy, Brady and the spoon

Love the spoon in this picture!

The hubs and I 

One Sunday after church we were outside playing and low and behold there were horses walking down my street!  The horseback riders do not live too far away and occasionally ride their horses through the neighborhood and on the trails in the surrounding woods.  They remembered us from before and knew I teach horseback riding lessons and offered to let me ride!  I can never pass up an opportunity, let alone in front of my own house!  Before I rode Brady hopped up real quick to pose for picture with me.

My son's first time on a horse!

1 comment:

  1. "There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a (wo)man" Winston Churchill

    I took a little liberty with the quote!

    ReplyDelete