Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Kayley Elizabeth's Birthday!


Kayley arrived Tuesday April 3, at 3:34 PM.  She weighed 6lbs, 5 oz and 18.5 inches long!  The whole process of her arrival kept many of us on the edge of our seats!  I cannot lie I was more excited about Kayley getting here than Andrew's birthday...I love you honey!

Beth labored and to make a long story short it was not progressing so they did a C-section.  

Beth and Mat ready to meet their baby!


Hello world!


A happy family

Proud Daddy!

New Mommy!

 Amy and Mom were able to be there right away.  I was jealous I wanted to see her too!
 
First Niece

Nana's first granddaughter




Andrew was home for two weeks in between jobs and I am glad because I was able to go see baby Kayley on Wednesday!  Sandra and I drove 3 hours there stayed and visited for a little bit and drove 3 hours back.  It was so worth it even just to be able to see them for a little bit!

To say I am in love is an understatement!

Hello Aunt Caroline, I was wondering when you were going to come!

Meeting Aunt Sandra
                                                


So happy for Mat, Beth and Kayley

We love you sweet baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment