Friday, June 8, 2012

Firetrucks, Function and my Garden!!!


One of the ladies in my MOPS group is married to a fire chief so he and some others brought the trucks to church for the kids to see.  We were meeting so I did not get to see his reaction but I feel it was captured pretty well with these photos from a friend!
Not so sure!

These are strangers right?
                                              
Truly in awe!
                                           
 Andrew and I went to a function in Louisville, KY.  It is a long drive but being with friends makes it fun!
Early birds
While we were gone Bradford had a fun time with his Aunt Amy mastering his eating form with the fork!  Some things are just not best learned from mom!

                                 
Erin's bday card

We stopped at a great little place called Smash Burger on the way home!


Our little man, we missed!
For a very early birthday gift via April instead of July Andrew helped me put in a garden!  I was so very excited about having some of my own fruits and vegetables.  It was a lot of work but I am truly enjoying it.  In the box I planted red and green bell peppers and I also have tomatoes, cucumbers, a watermelon plant and a cantaloupe.  It is definitely a learn as I go experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment