Thursday, July 22, 2010

While Andrew is Away...

Andrew has been gone this whole week to Cedar Rapids, Iowa for training for work. The week has gone by pretty fast. Thank goodness!!! While he's been gone I spent the day writing thank you notes sitting in the nursery, going out to dinner with friends, Tuesday Sandra and Gary came to visit which was a fun surprise, I have babysat and painted some furniture.
There are two dresser drawers that I did not finish from a leftover project, and then I painted a lamp stand and two coat racks. One is for the mud room and the other for Bradford's room!
Brolly is excitedly awaiting Daddy's arrival back home!
I tried to post some pics earlier of Brolly as a puppy on another post since he turned one this month and couldn't load them, so here they are now . This was the first time Andrew saw him at the barn, when we went to decide if this was going to be our dog. Brolly is only three weeks old here!
From day one when he got home he loved to eat and still does (10wks)
This pic was taken early October.
Ready for his Halloween close up! I had to take a picture of this, they are just so cute and tiny:) Some pants I bought for Brady today.

No comments:

Post a Comment