Tuesday, July 27, 2010

More shower pics...

Heather was able to play photographer at the shower all while also hosting it! What a multi-talented woman. She made them into a fun collage so I thought I would share:
I had another shower on Sunday thrown by Sydney and Wendy Page! I do not think I would have survived college without this woman, she walked me through many things, and her daughter Sydney is a dear younger friend of mine (she is not really very little, even though she is only 10) who I have given horseback riding lessons to and really gotten to watch grow up! It was so kind of them to want to do this for me. We had the most amazing pimento cheese dip, and some good friends from college/church/bible study came.Brady got some fun story books, outfits, and toys! I never realized before this how much stuff babies need; or that they have us think they need!:) The afternoon was a lot of fun! Then mom and dad took Andrew and I out to dinner for of course Mexican which we thoroughly enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment