Monday, October 25, 2010

We love being a family!!!

Last weekend we went to the pumpkin patch to try and take the infamous Halloween costume pictures of our Little Pumpkin!  Round 1 was not so successful but here are a few pictures from it.  We also went to Stillwater Farm where I give horse lessons and walked around and enjoyed the beautiful day!
 One of Bradford's new favorite things is sitting in his Bumpo.  This little guy doesn't want to miss out on anything, and loves sitting up and seeing everything going on around him.  He is still small for it but it makes him feel like such a big guy and my goodness he is so cute!!!:)
 




Last week I was also feeling a little rundown so we stayed at the house most of the time so here we are having Mommy and Me time.

1 comment:

  1. what a cute pumpkin. I love seeing the evolution of personality and "i see andrew...wait, I see some caroline" in his facial expressions. Thanks for keeping us posted on your adorable family<3

    ReplyDelete