Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Finally starting to feel caught up!

The New Year post was written last week but just got it posted...O well!  Last week it snowed about 2 inches. Though it was not Brady's first snow, it was his first snow that we got pictures of him outside in it!


 Even though it was gross out I still need to exercise as well as does Brolly and I continue to lose weight.  I currently have 12 lbs to go before I will be back to my pre-pregnancy weight!  A friend asked if I got a new pair of jeans.  They were not new so much as they just had not been worn since last year!  That is only one pair though and sadly not at all my favorites.

I walked a little further than I might should have because Little Mister was exhausted when I got home!
 
Brolly on the other hand loves the snow and was not ready to come home yet, he was begging for more but I told him we had to let Brady sleep!
He did not think this was reason enough and continued to plead!

 We did go out for a few more minutes after Daddy got home to take these two cute pics.



 This is a leftover one from right after Christmas!  He puts his legs up on everything now it is so funny.  He is rake grasping trying to pick up toys and his pacifier which he continuously succeeds to pull out of his mouth.  He did almost get it back in the other day.  Andrew and I were watching him and could not believe what he was trying to do!  It is so amazing watching all the new things he is learning to do.  He is also make throaty guttural noises at the top of his lungs in the back seat while we drive around town as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment