Thursday, June 23, 2011

Here, There, Everywhere

We got some new furniture a couple of weeks ago.  We have never had enough seating in the living room when people are visiting and it always seem to feel cramped.  Now we have enough to seat 6-8 comfortably.  The rug makes the space feel more homey and the chair and a 1/2 is also a twin sleeper, with a cushy new ottoman.  Come visit anytime!



Andrew was in Charlotte Monday through Wednesday this week for work so I got busy!  Marieanne and Patrick gave us their adirondack chairs when they moved to France, and I have been painting those while Brady naps.  I am not completely done but they are coming along.

Before
After
1/2 way painted

I stay pretty busy all day trying to mark a few things off my list all while chasing Brady around the house making sure he is not getting into the wrong thing!  Here are some things I have found him doing.

Under my desk
Feels so good on those gums
L.O.C. baby
The Dog Whisperer
He tamed the beast
Right before he climbed up a stair!

My two favorite parts of the day though are going in after he has woken up from his naps, and seeing his reaction when Andrew comes home from work.  Like I have said they have a special relationship and Brady loves his Daddy!

Mom I'm awake
Can we please play?
Let's go!
Playing with Brolly, like father like son

Mohawk tub time

This kid loves a good bath!

Last but not least I made deviled eggs for the first time and used my new Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator.  I had too much fun and of course they were delicious because I used the same recipe as Gary!


1 comment:

  1. Brady is getting SO SO big!! I can't wait for the next time we see you all!

    ReplyDelete