Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Love You Forever

There is a story I remember my mom reading to me called Love You Forever.  For those of you that don't know it tells the story of a Mother and her relationship with her son and that no matter how old or how big or what he does she holds him and rocks him and says "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be!"  I always loved this story and Brady's Pop got the book for him and I love reading it now as a mother myself.


Yesterday in the bathroom I found this!


He had unrolled an entire toilet paper roll and was having a blast, I laughed so hard and thought immediately of this story!  Bradford I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be!

1 comment:

  1. soooo cute!! love that you are blogging again a lot Caroline...i missed this!

    ReplyDelete