Thursday, November 3, 2011

Blueberry Goodness and Boy's 1st chore!

Today I gave the boy breakfast and went to finish getting ready!  A few minutes later I found this!

Blueberry Goodness

This evening Andrew and I were both occupied when we heard the food in the dog bowel rustling around and we knew it wasn't Brolly!  Hmm....who could it be?  I came out to get ready to correct Brady when Andrew said, "wait, watch this".  To my disbelief Bradford went in the laundry room got dog food and proceeded to then take it to Brolly and feed it to him!!!!  I thought I have a genius child! j/k haha Really though to put that together was amazing to me!  He has been saying woo woo for dog and when he hears them bark and has been a little over obsessed with the word, and then this!  This was not the original obviously as we were trying to recreate it!




No comments:

Post a Comment