Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Some of you might remember my November challenge of being thankful in all things!  I did pretty good until around Thanksgiving.  We spent Thanksgiving with my family in Shelby and my grandmother flew in from Houston!  It was a lot of us that were able to be together, 10 1/2 counting Kayley (my niece on the way).  The first night I barely slept because Brady did not sleep like at all that night. I was exhausted and if I remember correctly had a really bad attitude on Thanksgiving day.  So the day you are supposed to be most thankful I was unhappy until I took a long afternoon nap with my sweet boy, the attitude improved with the nap!  I did math problems with my sister (a few) or at least tried and mom and dad got out all our old schoolwork and that was hilarious for all of us to look through.  Bradford had a great time playing with all the fun toys at Nana's house.  There is just something funny about kids playing with toys that are not their own.  Brady loved this stuffed kitty, the little rocking chair and the riding firetruck the whole four days we were there and did pretty well about staying out of the kitchen cabinets but not so well staying out of any trash can he could get his hands into!  We also played Mexican Train Dominoes Friday night and went shopping Saturday morning for awhile!  We headed back Saturday because two years ago we left Sunday afternoon and the normally 2 hour drive took us 6!  There was no question of whether we wanted to repeat it so we made it back in a whopping two hours Saturday and it was nice to have Sunday at home to relax before Andrew had to go back to work.  Here are the few pictures from Thanksgiving and the cutest little turkey I know!

Happy Thanksgiving

Daddy's got some big shoes to fill!

Having fun on the fire truck!
                                             

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big! Can't wait to see you all next weekend!

    ReplyDelete