Wednesday, November 28, 2012

August Awesomeness


Post title credit goes to my AWESOME husband Andrew!  August was busy with days at the pool, we found out a fun surprise from friends, went to Virginia for Grandma Kinzie's 91st birthday,vas well as I interviewing for a position at a preschool.  My friend Lindsay called and said she needed someone in the infant room to work with her at a preschool.  I went in for an interview and two days later Bradford was enrolled for preschool five days a week for the end of August and I would be working in the infant room!  It really was perfect timing as the time was 8:30-12:15 and I knew it wouldn't be too much as my pregnancy progressed.
Bradford in Mommy's shoes!
Hanging out with the big boys!
Bradford and Erin at the pool
15 weeks

When we went to Virginia on Friday Bradford got to watch a stump get ground up in Sandra and Gary's front yard.  He was in little boy heaven watching the machine do it's work!
                                
Bradford and Gary watching.
Catching some zzzz's
16 weeks

We went over to our friend Erin and JP's house for dinner and they surprised us with our place cards by telling us they were pregnant!  We are very excited to see them walk this journey of parenthood!
Enjoying a juice box!

No comments:

Post a Comment