Wednesday, November 28, 2012

July Happenings Part II


Halfway through the month Mat and Beth came to visit with Kayley.  As they were pulling up on Thursday I went out the front door to check the mail and I saw what I thought was a worm but at a  second glance I realized was a snake!  I went and grabbed Andrew's boot out of the garage and stomped that snake to death, it didn't stand a chance!
Not a big fan...
....but not very big!
We all went to dinner with Keith, Ellen and Ethan and this is the picture of Mommies and babies, Bradford is not one to sit still...lol!
Here a few sweet shots of Kayley and Bradford together!

Here is Brady with his little friend Gracie, he loves to love on her!
 nJJ
My 2 favorite guys!
We went to Shelby for a weekend to celebrate my birthday.  It was a good visit and Andrew took me out to dinner and a movie on my birthday which was really fun! What was I craving for dinner you may ask...barbecue of all things!
Little man chilling I-pad style!

Looking at pictures with Grandpa on the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment