Thursday, August 12, 2010

No news...not necessarily good news!

I went to the doctor today and she said still no sign of him coming before the 19th when I go for my next appointment...needless to say I was not very happy to hear that! I am over being pregnant, so to help my frustration I made a list of everything I could possibly ever want to have done before this baby gets here and that is my mission to accomplish next week. I am officially 39 weeks tomorrow. Yikes!!! It is crazy how big my stomach is...the first picture was taken the middle of January.
My friend Sara came over Tuesday and helped me to get the night stand and dresser painted for the nursery! I am glad they are done, so now it is not so much finding things to occupy my time, it is finding the motivation to do finish the things I need to do before he gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment