Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One Week Old

Brady made it through his first week of life pretty well. We are getting better at feeding and he has been going back to sleep between feedings most nights. I am still recuperating, but we have had a ton of help from my mom and Andrew's mom Laurie! I have even been out quite a bit which is nice since I cannot drive until the end of September.
Brady had Smart Start come visit us at the house yesterday and he weighed in at 7lbs, 11oz! This is great he was only 7lbs 1 1/2 oz on Friday so his weight is getting back up, which means he is feeding well.
We have had many visitors come see us at the house! Brady never knew so many people loved him:) All of our friends and family are such a blessing and as joyful as we are that he is here! Here are the promised newborn shots and a few others for your entertainment. Enjoy!
Bradford was not too excited about being a cowboy yet.
Grandma is so in love with her grandson!
My two sweet boys fast asleep.
My baby boy is so so sweet<3>

2 comments:

  1. <3 <3, I am your newest stalker. Sorry. Not really! Can't wait to see you all at the beach!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is sooooo cute I can't stand it. I hate that I have only seen him once...I need to change that soon! I love the one of him on the chair.

    ReplyDelete